Tuesday, October 14, 2008

oh my gosh....

I got it.....I wrote it....I read it....I got it........oh my gosh!!!

Since I shared the dream...I feel compelled to share my interpretation....hope you don't mind.....

"I was in a large field...
this field was my life. My life was full of people that I really didn't know or care much about, nor did they know or care much about me. I didn't let anyone see the real me, "the building in the center." People came into and out of my life on many levels, just passing through.

"All of a sudden I heard an infant crying...
That was me....my soul crying out...I realized that my life was empty. I realized that there was something so great that was missing from my life. I knew I had to shed the life I was living before it shed me.
"I took off running.....
I ran away from that life and didn't let anything stop me...I didn't let anything get in my way. The moment that switch flipped, I ran to the Lord and I ran so fast and so hard and cried out to Him for healing and love and happiness...and let out everything to Him that I held so deep inside for so long!
"I searched room to room.....
I had compartmentalized the people in my life....some were allowed to see this "part" of me...some this other "part", but nobody could see all of me.........hence, the children in each room with one worker and still feeling no love....My soul was screaming for something but I hurt so bad inside that I made no sound to another for fear of rejection or having to look at where the pain was really coming from....
"Finally a female nurse...
I trusted no other woman! To me, women were my enemy. Another woman in my life meant that they wanted my man...or were there to make me look bad, because in my eyes there wasn't any other woman that wasn't better in some way or another than me....they were skinnier, prettier, more attentive, more likable, cooked better, etc.
"Then appeared a man....
God heard my cries!!!! God came to my side and said follow me to this room....this room being my heart. I went on the porch to breathe....to find air and God.....when I froze, He was there and said again...follow me.
"We arrived at the childs room...
We entered my heart!! I felt as though I was unsavable! I felt as though I was slipping from myself and everything that did matter to me was being sucked out of me.
"I went to the sink to wash my hands...
I wanted cleansed!! I wanted Him to make me clean and take the horrible out of me.
"I turned on the water...
I was baptized!!!! My Lord grabbed me up from the pipes of despair...My Daddy held me in His arms, not at all minding that I was still slippery and wet---still new to Him! He would not let me go.....My Father let me cling to Him so tightly that I knew He would never let me go.....
"I won't be coming back. This child is well in your arms and you in His."
My God told me that He will forever hold me in His arms and I will no longer have to be alone!!!!!! I will no longer feel unwanted or unloved!!!! I will no longer have to search for approval, He approves. I will no longer feel ugly, He thinks I am beautiful. I will no longer feel useless, He has a job for me!
"my heart was overflowing with love...
He had filled me up! Now I am seeing others in need and trying to bring them to Him...trying to show others that with the love of their Father, all is possible! Without Him, we are children with no real parentage.

Wow!!! I am overwhelmed right now and am so full of love and amazement at my Father's strength and tenderness!! This is much more descriptive, I just had to give you the basics because even the basics scream how amazing our Father is and how powerful and how He can look at our soul to see where we are hurting or struggling and give us a means to see it for what it is and fix it! I love you, Jesus!!