Thursday, April 9, 2009

Because of Jesus...

I can make it through today. Because of Jesus, I have a hope for tomorrow irregardless of today and what it may hold.
The last day or two have been full of unexpected happenings...life. My husband's company has decided that it would be "nice" and not do full blown layoffs, so they are graciously allowing everyone to work every other week for a 24-32 hour week. This is just enough to not be able to claim unemployment, or any other helps. We get this information in the morning and the same afternoon, find some things out about my company.
I am going to be honest and say that even one year ago even one of these situations would have been a devistation to me. I would have sat down, given up and had no idea what to do next. All the "what ifs" and "what are we gonna do's" would have completely taken me over.
Today, I am sitting here knowing that God is going to bring something good from this. I may not end up with all that I "want" right now, but I will have what I need. I may not know where the next meal is coming from, but He does. I may not know if I can walk another mile in this, but He is there to lead the way. That is what He promised me, and I believe Him. In Jeremiah 29:11 it says "God's plan is to prosper me and not to harm me. He gives me hope for my future." This means that there is a future! This means that He has something more planned for my life, something I can rely on. And in Romans 5:3-5 "Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit,whom he has given us." There is hope...there is a future...there will be a tomorrow and He will be the orchestrator!
I have no idea what tomorrow holds, but I do know Who holds it....I have no idea what tomorrow will bring, but I know Who will deliver it....I have no idea who will be in my tomorrow, but I know He will be! Hallelujah!! So, knowing that....all I can do is smile and say "Bring it on, Lord! I am ready for your next move! Move me, Father! Use me! Give me a revelation and show me what to do..........."