Thursday, August 28, 2008

I so needed that...

"WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE." Matthew 19:26

I soooo needed to hear this today....and really just need to put it on my heart and in my memory.
This is such a statement of hope and promise!!! "With God all things...." do you hear that??....ALL THINGS....are possible!!! That is soooo huge!!
Those things that I didn't think were forgivable.....those things that I didn't think I was worth....those things that I was too afraid of rejection/failure to try....those things that everyone around me told me would never happen................guys, the list goes on............He promises that ALL THINGS are possible......
I challenge you to meditate on that for the day.....what is something that you just can't get around....something that you just can't forgive/forget.....something that your heart desires more than anyone knows................give it to your Father with a loving and trusting heart and just see what He does with it!!